Some astronomers look at the stars and planets through a telescope. Author Danny Faulkner views them through a biblical perspective in this unique book. Written for the well-read layman from high school through adult, Universe by Design explores and explains the historical development of this science, including current ideas in the field.
From a creationist standpoint, Faulkner also addresses common misconceptions, difficulties, and critiques about relativity and cosmology. This book is an excellent supplement to any home school curriculum.
• Contributions of Ptolemy, Galileo, Brahe, Newton, Hubble, Einstein, and other famous scientists to the field of cosmology
• Many diagrams and illustrations
• Theories and facts on the origin and expansion of the universe
• Thorough discussion of the big bang and the problems with it
• Many examples and analogies to help understand concepts of cosmology God’s awesome power is reflected in every star and planet in the universe around us!