How to Raise a Godly Man, Not a Full-Grown Boy
In an age of extended adolescence and blurred gender roles, how do you resist the tide and raise a godly man?
You keep the end in sight. Pastor Mike Fabarez provides biblical principles and practical advice for raising sons who love the Lord, increase in wisdom, and bless the world. Counseling parents to approach each day with their son in light of his future, Mike will help you:
- Set your son's spiritual trajectory
- Make the home a place of discipleship
- Teach your sons to respect women
- Discipline with love and intentionality
- Navigate dating, technology, work, the teenage years, and more
Scripture says, "He who fathers a wise son will be glad in him" (Proverbs 23:24b). May it be so of you. Read Raising Men, Not Boys for help shepherding your son to be a godly man—for his good, your joy, and God's glory.