Step Into the Full Life
What if Paul's extraordinary letter to the church in Corinth was written to believers living in modern day Las Vegas—or the "Sin City" in our hearts? Author, Bible teacher, and speaker Cindy Bultema, whose own life has been touched by drugs, promiscuity, and addiction, pulls back the curtain of time to unearth the riches of 1 Corinthians for us today who live in a shockingly similar culture of immorality, idolatry, and indulgence. With warmth, vibrancy, and lively insights into the ancient world, Bultema walks with us through Scripture as we gain clarity, purpose, and deep freedom—our powerful birthright as followers of Jesus.
This Study Will Help You to:
- Understand the deeply needed truths of Paul's letter, enabling you to navigate your way within our current wayward, confused culture.
- Recognize common lies and deception from today's culture and replace false beliefs with God's wisdom and truths.
- Live victoriously and winsomely in the world, while not participating in the unwholesome activities of the world.
- Erase old self-defeating lies and labels with the liberating truth from God's Word.
- Respond with grace and truth in the "gray areas" of life, such as watching the latest movie, reading the racy bestselling book, or drinking cocktails with co-workers.
- Guard your heart, and body against sexual compromise, temptations, and immorality.
Includes biblical and historical insights, practical applications, group discussion questions, and a memory verse for each chapter. This study may be completed individually or with a small group.
Includes both the paperback book and the DVD.