A Fun & Easy Approach
Foundations Phonics is designed to make the process of
teaching your child to read easy, exciting, and so much fun! This grab
& go guide teaches phonics through interactive lessons, engaging
worksheets, and exciting hands-on activities that bring letters, sounds,
and reading to life!
Foundations Phonics features:
- Interactive 3-5 minute lesson narratives teaching a letter & sound or blend through a Biblical story or concept
- Reading practice through words, sentences, Bible verses, and the lines to Jesus Loves Me
- Engaging worksheets featuring coloring, reading, problem-solving, writing, and activities
- Suggested hands-on activities for each lesson that utilize common household items such as crayons, rice, flour, etc.
This unique phonics program can be used with students who are
developmentally ready to learn to read in either kindergarten or first
grade. Foundations Phonics can also be customized for use with
students who are ready for writing, as well as those who may not yet
have the hand-eye coordination required for writing but are ready to
learn to read.
In Foundations Phonics your student will:
- Learn letters, sounds, & blends
- Begin reading words, sentences, and paragraphs
- Practice recognizing sight words
- Trace the Gospel message from Creation to Christ
- and so much more!
More Than Phonics Because the Foundation Matters
As your child learns to read in Foundations Phonics they’ll
embark on an exciting adventure through the pages of the very best book,
the Bible! Young students will develop a strong Biblical foundation as
they trace God’s plan of Salvation from Creation to the Resurrection of
Christ. Along the way, students will discover God’s grand design in
nature, meet Biblical men and women who followed God, encounter Jesus,
learn why God’s plan of salvation was necessary and how the Gospel
applies to their individual life.
Foundations Phonics includes:
- Suggested Daily Schedule—saving you time!
- Materials List
- Lesson Narratives & Helpful Hints
- Student Worksheets
- 20-30 minutes per lesson, 3-5x per week
- Recommended Grade Level: K - 1
- Perforated, 3-hole punched