An Engaging Exploration of Ecology!
Elementary Science: Soil, Sea, & Sky guides your student on an amazing scientific exploration of plants, animals, insects, and their relationships with one another in the world! Students will travel from earth’s core to the edge of the outer atmosphere as they catch glimpses of the Creator’s hand all along the way and learn that God’s amazing world is filled with endless discoveries.
In Elementary Science: Soil, Sea, & Sky students will:
- Explore the elements that make up the soil, the sea, and the sky
- Compare and contrast the world’s largest insects, insects designed with camouflage, the most beautiful insects, the weirdest insects, and more
- Study the relationship between living organisms and our place in God’s wondrous creation
- Develop vocabulary through important words and concepts
- Gain insight into influential scientists and their work
- Understand practical aspects of stewardship
- and so much more!
Elementary Science: Soil, Sea, & Sky Curriculum Pack Includes:
Elementary Science: Soil, Sea, & Sky Teacher Guide
- Suggested Daily Schedule—saving you time!
- Answer Key
The Ecology Book
Students will discover the relationship between living organisms and our place in God's wondrous creation as they learn important words and concepts from different habitats around the world, encounter influential Scientists and their work, understand practical aspects of stewardship, and learn about mutual symbiosis as a product of the relational character of God!
Big Book of Earth & Sky
Explore the world from the earth’s core to the outer edge of the atmosphere as your student discovers the elements that compose the soil, sea, and sky! The Big Book of Earth & Sky unfolds as a 15-foot chart with detailed charts, graphs, beautiful illustrations, facts, and figures on weather, mountains, and more!
Discover God’s purpose for creating insects and the corruption caused by sin as your students examines the amazing whirligig beetle with two divided eyes, gigantic beetles, leaf-mimicking bugs, and butterfly wings that reflect one color!
- 30-45 minutes per lesson, 3x per week
- Perforated, 3-hole punched worksheets
- Recommended Grade Level: 4th - 6th