This Arch® Book traces the last week of our Lord's earthly life as told in all 4 Gospel accounts. It guides readers as they reflect on Jesus' path to the cross, but ends with His joyous resurrection three days later on Easter!
Bilingual Arch® Books captivate children with colorful pictures and creative poems, in two languages. The Spanish is not a translation; each story was written originally in Spanish. Each book presents a complete Bible story in a fun-to-read way children ages 5-9 will understand and remember. Known all over the world for their biblical and historical accuracy, Arch® Books are accessible, engaging, affordable, and collectible—perfect for assisting teachers and parents as they teach their children the Bible and how God works in all aspects of our lives.
- 16-page Bible story books
- Poetry and language geared toward children ages 5 to 9
- Convenient side-by-side format
- The same colorful, biblically accurate illustrations from your favorite Spanish Arch® Books!
- Questions to "think about" on the last page facilitate Bible learning
- Clear Gospel connection in each book