This Arch® Book tells the story of the feeding of the 5,000, which can be found in all 4 Gospels. It teaches that, just as God used the boy's gift of five loaves and two fish in the story, He also uses the gifts of every believer to further His kingdom.
Bilingual Arch® Books captivate children with colorful pictures and creative poems, in two languages. The Spanish is not a translation; each story was written originally in Spanish. Each book presents a complete Bible story in a fun-to-read way children ages 5-9 will understand and remember. Known all over the world for their biblical and historical accuracy, Arch® Books are accessible, engaging, affordable, and collectible—perfect for assisting teachers and parents as they teach their children the Bible and how God works in all aspects of our lives.
- 16-page Bible story books
- Poetry and language geared toward children ages 5 to 9
- Convenient side-by-side format
- The same colorful, biblically accurate illustrations from your favorite Spanish Arch® Books!
- Questions to "think about" on the last page facilitate Bible learning
- Clear Gospel connection in each book