Help kids discover the faith-building, life-changing truths tucked into 13 of Jesus’s very cool stories and why He told them. They will meet a lost and found son, a rich fool, disgruntled vineyard workers, a pretty good Samaritan, and many others. And along the way, kids will explore the eternal truths Jesus wrapped in those stories—and what those truths mean in their lives!
Each session focuses on one key Bible truth. Kids will discover, think about, talk about, pray about, and apply what they learn. You’ll drive that point home through Bible exploration, fun discussions, giggle-worthy games, and oh-wow activities that engage kids in multiple ways.
Just add an adult or teenage leader to these easy-to-lead sessions to keep kids engaged, entertained, and growing in their faith. Each session is …
- Flexible—sessions work for a couple kids, a dozen kids, or more
- Multi-aged—suitable for all elementary kids
- Low-prep—using easy-to-find supplies
- 45 minutes of fun—with time stretchers to fill an hour
- Relational—children grow close to Jesus and each other
- Engaging—even easily distracted kids participate, learn, and grow