Kids can be brave, just like adults, especially as they embrace the plan God has for their lives. New York Times bestselling author Annie F. Downs presents honest wisdom and humor, giving kids the courage and confidence to deal with fears, anxiety, and difficult changes in life.
100 Days to Brave for Kids is your kids’ guide to help them conquer their fears and find their courage. With 100 days of biblically-based devotions and thoughtful advice, they will discover:
- How to be the best version of themselves they can be
- How to defeat fear so it doesn't hold them back
- Their unique gifts and how to create daily habits that will help them face any circumstance
Complete with Scripture, journaling space, practical teaching, and encouragement, 100 Days to Brave for Kids is perfect for:
- Kids ages 8 to 12 who are facing change, loss, loneliness, or uncertainty
- Helping children through difficult transitions
- Family reading, and for youth groups or small groups to read and study together
- Birthday gifts, holidays, communion, and confirmation giving
Kids today are going through a lot! With anxiety and loneliness at all-time highs, these 100 days can help your child discover they are braver than they know and stronger than they thought possible.