Here is a powerful biology-focused title specially designed for multi-age teaching. This educational resource is color-coded with three educational levels in mind, and can be utilized for the classroom, independent study, or homeschool setting.
In the Ecology Book you will:
- Study the intricate relationship between living organisms and our place in God's wondrous creation
- Examine important words and concepts, from different habitats around the world to our stewardship of the world's resources
- Gain insight into influential scientists and their work
- More fully understand practical aspects of stewardship
- Investigate ecological interactions and connections in creation
This book is designed to make an informative unit study on created symbioses crucial for life. Outdoor activities are intertwined so that families and students can actively study and participate in Biblical creation ecology and environmental stewardship.
Whether used as part of or newly developed science curriculum or simply as a unique unit study, the book includes full-color photos, informative illustrations, and meaningful descriptions. The text encourages an understanding of a world designed, not as a series of random evolutionary accidents, but instead as a wondrous, well-designed system of life around the globe created to enrich and support one another.