Looking back, she doesn't even know why she posted it. Maybe she was tired, feeling alone... or maybe it was because she didn't pause for more than 7 seconds before hitting SEND. She intended to be discreet, snapping her post to just a few friends, because it disappears... doesn't it? But half of her classmates had seen it by the next day.
- Ever regret something you've posted?
- Honestly? How smart are you when it comes to streaming, messaging, gaming, commenting... and everything else you do with the device in your pocket?
The Teen's Guide to Social Media & Mobile Devices will help you navigate the digital world with 21 refreshingly honest and humorous tips that will not only inform, but also just might change the way you think about your social media interactions.
21 real-life tips including...
- Know the app before you snap.
- Peek at your privacy settings... so you know who's peeking at you.
- Don't post anything you wouldn't want grandma, your boss, and Jesus seeing! (Jesus is on Insta, you know!)
- Take more "Selflessies."
- Press pause before you post.
...and many more will provide just the information you need to post wisely in an insecure world.