Designed to go with Tales of the Defended Ones , this 6-session interactive leader's guide will help you walk kids through difficult issues-including adoption, disabilities, child labor, and foster care-and lead them to find their own answers to these challenging questions:
- How do I pray?
- What can I give?
- Where can I go?
- Who will I serve?
Filled with fun activities, compelling stories, biblical teaching, and practical applications—the Tales of the Defended Ones Leader's Guide will spark an interest in your students to consider God the Storyweaver as their Defender and to wonder about a world bigger than the one they know.
This fully editable and customizable leader's guide includes:
- Creative take-home resources to guide family conversations
- Additional activities for Christian schools and homeschools
- A session designed for family participation
- A session featuring service projects for kids
- Adaptable elements for a range of ages
God is the Storyweaver, weaving the threads of our lives into a strong and beautiful sign of his love. The more we are aware of what he is doing around the world, the more we know and trust that he works all things together for good, not just for us, but for all who seek God's best for their lives.