Hey! That's a Fact, Jack!
Everyone's favorite uncle—Uncle Si from the Duck Dynasty series on A & E—claims that all his stories are 95 percent true, but even that may be a stretch. However, there's something about those stories that keeps fans and friends alike coming back for more. And this laugh-out-loud book has plenty more.
As Uncle Si recounts his outlandish tales, he weaves in an up-close look into his personal life. In this riotous yet personal book you'll discover all kinds of things:
- You'll read about his too-close-for-comfort interaction with an alligator.
- You'll discover details about his simple childhood in the backwoods of Vivian, Louisiana.
- You'll get insight into how this scrawny kid fared as the youngest brother of Phil Robertson, while they stomped the woods and evaded the neighbors whose land they were hunting and fishing on.
- You'll read the outlandish tales of his days in Vietnam, like how a tire was stolen off his jeep in the middle of the night while he was driving!
- You'll learn all about where he got his first ice tea glass.
- And you'll read about the marriage offers he has received.
Through old family snapshots, you'll see Si in his pre-beard days and you'll get to know Si's wife, Christine (yes, he is married), and his two children, Trasa and Scott. You'll also see the strength of Si's personal faith and how his Bible-based convictions have guided his life.
Most of all, you'll find yourself laughing out loud at Si's somewhat true, always engaging, hilarious stories. And as Uncle Si would say, "Hey—you can take that to the bank, Jack!"