Discover the Wonder of the Night Sky!
In Intro to Astronomy, students will tour the wonders of the
universe as they learn the basics of stargazing with or without a
telescope, identify stars, planets, and constellations, and discover the
incredible design of the universe! In The Stargazer’s Guide to the Night Sky,
Dr. Jason Lisle comprehensively guides your student through the field
of astronomy as they encounter the beauty of the night sky and its
declaration of the glory of God.
Through informative text, worksheets, and 150 full-color star-charts, students will discover:
- How the phases of the moon work
- When the next solar eclipse will take place
- The brightest start in the west
- How to find Saturn
- What solar objects may be seen without binoculars or telescope
- and so much more!
Intro to Astronomy Curriculum Pack Includes:
Intro to Astronomy Teacher Guide
- Suggested daily schedule—saving you time!
- Answer Keys
The Stargazer’s Guide to the Night Sky
Explore the night sky, identify stars, constellations, and even
planets as Dr. Jason Lisle, a research scientist with a masters and PhD
in astrophysics, guides your student in examining the beauty of God’s
Creation with 150 full color star-charts! The Stargazer’s Guide to the Night Sky
now includes the FREE Stargazer’s Planisphere. This chart helps your
student locate the positions of stars on any night of the year so they
can better enjoy God’s amazing night sky.
- 30-45 minutes per lesson, 2-3x per week
- Perforated, 3-hole punched worksheets
- Recommended Grade Level: 7th - 8th