Lost Your Christmas Joy?
Does the thought of jam-packed malls, maxed-out credit cards, overcrowded supermarkets, and endless to-do lists give you the feeling that maybe Scrooge was on to something?
In Get Yourself Organized for Christmas, Kathi Lipp provides easy-to-follow steps to reduce the stress and increase the joy of the holiday season, including proven tactics for how to:
- put together a helpful holiday binder you'll use year after year
- determine a budget that won't break the bank
- gather your elf supplies to prevent frustration and frenzy
- get your gift list together, including ideas for various ages and relationships so your shopping is focused
- collect your recipes and prep your kitchen so Christmas cheer doesn't leave you exhausted
By putting into practice Kathi's time-tested tricks and tips, you'll finally be able to fully enjoy this most wonderful time of the year.